Grow in your capacity to love and be loved.
Apply the following Magical Healing suggestions for success. Regardless of whether you are healing the unresolved hurt from those who have harmed you, or from those you have harmed.
• 1. Remember to pace yourself. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Whether you process one incident per day, per week, or per month really doesn’t matter. What matters the most is completing this process in the time that works for YOU. Be sure to give yourself some integration time between each person and acknowledge yourself for the courage it took to heal your relationship.
• 2. Acknowledging yourself. At the end of each healing session, whether you have healed with one person or a dozen, do something special for yourself as a way to acknowledge the courage it took. Doing this feeds your soul and provides support to continue healing. Know that you are doing what it takes to create a magical life.
• 3. Contacting people. For those individuals who have the capacity to listen and take responsibility, reach out and share that you’re creating a magical life. Explain that you’re in the process of forgiving yourself for the harm you’ve caused others, making amends to them, and forgiving those who have caused harm to you. During the process, you’ve discovered some hurt feelings in your relationship with them. Ask whether they would be open and willing to participate in a forgiveness healing process and grow in their capacity to love and be loved. After they say yes, set up a time to get together. If they say no, allow them to be how they are at the moment—don’t take it personally—they may change their mind and contact you later.
• 4. Patterns. As you’re healing incidents, you may see patterns of behavior that happened with multiple people. If this occurs, do the Magical Healing Process with everyone who comes to mind that fits the pattern. I used this process to heal the pattern of harm caused by five individual friends, each of whom ended their friendship with me abruptly without an explanation. I realized the pattern began with never forgiving my father for packing up and leaving the family without an explanation. I healed that as soon as I saw it. As a result, the pattern has not reappeared.
• 5. Priority. Make resolving your past experiences urgent and important by scheduling time regularly until you have healed and feel peaceful. As you make the effort to heal each incident, notice how much freer and lighter you feel and over time how all the areas of your life are becoming richer, fuller, and more meaningful.
Does the Magical Healing Process really make a difference? Yes, and to live a magical life, there’s no hope in avoidance. Going into the unknown parts of yourself from your past may not be easy, however, it is necessary.
There are only two predominant things going on in your life. You either have something you don’t want (shame, blame, guilt, anger, envy, frustration, resentment, or regret). Or, you want something you don’t have.
Is transformational support available? For those who want to have an extraordinary, remarkable, exceptional, outstanding, incredible, phenomenal, unbelievable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, fantastic, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, miraculous, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, awesome, and wondrous life, feel free to choose a certified practitioner on the Repatterning Practitioners Association website who can support you in identifying and releasing negative beliefs, thoughts, feelings, behaviors, habits, and detrimental patterns that prevent you from living a magical life.
Victoria Benoit, M.C.
Mind/Body Repatterning Practitioner
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author of What Would Love Do Right Now? A Guide to Living an Extraordinary Life, and Three Magical Words for a Magical Life.
“If you never heal from what hurt you, you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you.” ~ Tamara Kulish