What you feel you attract…what you imagine you create.
To live a magical life, you must first free yourself from your suffering, struggling, bitterness, deep regret, and the hurts and harms that bind you to the past. It starts with you granting forgiveness, making amends, and being forgiven.
When your past is in the past where it belongs, you can begin to design your magical life! Visualizing, recording, and vision boarding—are all powerful ways to support you. Explore one method then another or use all three until you discover which combination works best for you. The most important thing is to START!
These are the methods I used to design my magical life.
• 1) VISUALIZING: I went to my meditation/healing room in my home, where I knew I could have quiet time by myself. I began by getting comfortable in my chair, then took some slow deep breaths in and out through my nose. I brought my energy and awareness down into my precious heart and said to myself, “I am open and ready to see, feel, sense, and hear the magical future that is mine to have in alignment with divine guidance and my purpose.” I let the thoughts and images flow.
• I imagined my perfect home; in the perfect location; with the right man who loves, cherishes, and adores me. My healing/coaching business is thriving, and I have the perfect referral partners. I have published six Amazon #1 best-selling books. I sing weekly in the Higher Vibration Healing Choir, and my husband and I dance at the local studios, as well as travel together for pleasure and business, whenever and wherever we want—all of which feeds my soul.
• My friendships are rich and meaningful. We have open and honest communication, we speak our truth, we hear and accept each other exactly as we are. We have fun together and support each other in accomplishing our dreams and goals—we even set each other straight, occasionally.
• My body is strong, flexible, and fit, and I am vibrantly healthy. Most importantly, I have deepened my relationship with God, and I receive daily guidance which I follow.
• 2) RECORDING: I wrote down everything I had seen in my mind’s eye and I added a few more things that came to me as I was writing. I knew that I was onto something when I was moved to tears as I let the words flow onto the paper.
• 3) VISION BOARDING: I gathered many magazines as my source for suitable pictures. I found a picture of a beautiful, plantation-style home that was located on a tropical peninsula overlooking a white, sandy beach. It felt like home. I cut it out and placed it on a poster board.
• I cut out pictures that revealed the many facets of the man of my dreams. In one picture, he was well-dressed sipping wine on the balcony of a Royal Caribbean cruise liner. Another picture showed him dancing, laughing, living and loving life at Mardi Gras. Yet another picture showed him in a tuxedo, standing at the altar with his best man, smiling from ear to ear. Woohoo!
• Next, I found pictures of a woman speaking to an expansive audience. I was thrilled to find another picture showing a woman at a writing desk with a bookshelf displaying best-selling books behind her, and a picture of a woman being interviewed on a national morning TV show regarding her book tour.
• I sprinkled the poster board with the words: fun, romance, love, adventure, passion, and joy, around the pictures along with the phrases, “I declare it will happen,” and “I proclaim it is mine.” Every morning when I wake up, and every night as I am falling asleep, I feel blissful as I gaze at each picture I chose, that embodies my magical life.
Does the Magical Healing Process really make a difference? Yes, and to live a magical life, there’s no hope in avoidance. Going into the unknown parts of yourself from your past may not be easy, however, it is necessary.
There are only two predominant things going on in your life. You either have something you don’t want (shame, blame, guilt, anger, envy, frustration, resentment, or regret). Or, you want something you don’t have.
Is transformational support available? For those who want to have an extraordinary, remarkable, exceptional, outstanding, incredible, phenomenal, unbelievable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, fantastic, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, miraculous, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, awesome, and wondrous life, feel free to choose a certified practitioner on the Repatterning Practitioners Association website who can support you in identifying and releasing negative beliefs, thoughts, feelings, behaviors, habits, and detrimental patterns that prevent you from living a magical life.
Victoria Benoit, M.C.
Mind/Body Repatterning Practitioner
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author of What Would Love Do Right Now? A Guide to Living an Extraordinary Life, and Three Magical Words for a Magical Life.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” ~ Albert Einstein