Conceive. Believe. Achieve.
You may have encountered people who just seem to get what they ask for without much apparent effort—things just drop into their lap—you might even have had this happen to you. This is the power of designing your life and manifesting your visualization using the universal law of attraction. This means that as soon you declare what it is you want, you will begin to see opportunities appear. Your job is to accept them with gratitude.
Manifestation isn’t magic, it takes some work. One way to improve your ability to have what you want is to create a project, or a series of projects, from the magical life you’ve designed.
Manifestation is not about expecting projects or desires to fall out of the sky. As you improve your ability to manifest, things may become more efficient and effective, with less stress, struggle and resistance. The time it takes to achieve the things you desire will appear swift and effortless—and that, my friends, looks like falling into your lap.
This is how I manifested one aspect of my magical life.
• I wanted to make a difference in the lives of people through writing successful books. I’d never authored a book—how should I go about doing it? I was open to learning whatever it took.
• Before starting any research, I visualized the project. I saw myself writing my books and being supported by a team of professionals. I visualized being a successful and well-respected author and saw people changing their lives through reading and practicing what I had written. I knew that being an Amazon #1 best-selling author was key to attaining credibility in this arena, so I visualized that too. Next, I wrote down, in great detail, everything I had visualized; then I created a fantastic vision board and put it on my desk so I could see my future every day.
• The next logical thing to do was to take action. I knew my friend, Dr. Margaret Mears, conducted a creative writing course, Write from Your Heart™, so I signed up. After completing that course, a book title, What Would Love Do Right Now?, popped into my mind—loud and clear. I grabbed a notebook. I wrote the title and my name on the first page and drew a big heart right in the middle. Easy peasy—I had a book cover which was to become my FIRST Amazon #1 Bestselling book! Hurray!
• However, I couldn’t seem to write anything for months and months. Back to the drawing board—or more succinctly, back to the vision board. I never stopped believing that my desire to write a book would happen.
• To tell the truth, I was overwhelmed by the idea of authoring a whole book—creative writing is one thing, completing a book is another. Out of the blue, a colleague suggested I attend Tom Bird’s retreat, Write Your Book in 5 Days™. That sounded just like what I needed—I thanked her and God for showing me the way. Back on track!
• I researched the retreat and found that it was only 90 minutes away and within my budget, so I signed up. The day it started, I grabbed my original notebook and headed for Sedona. The workshop was intense, fun, and revealing. I completed the first draft of my first book during those five days—WOW! What a ride. Things are finally looking up.
• So, now what? I had a rough draft but it was nowhere near being finished and my goal was to get my book on the Amazon #1 Best-Seller list. YIKES! I knew nothing about how to do that. Then I found out that Tom Bird also offered a Publish Now Program which I thought had everything I needed to accomplish my goal. Nothing’s going to stop me now! I was on my way and so excited to get started.
• This is when my book finally became a bona fide project. I went home and created my production schedule. I chose the date I wanted to have my book available on Amazon. I wrote down all the things I needed to accomplish one month before the end date. I kept identifying what needed to be done month by month working backward until I reached the starting date of the Publish Now Program.
• What surprised me the most was how manageable this project seemed to be. With everything written out on a timeline on a big poster board, I could envision its success—and most importantly—discovered I didn’t have to accomplish everything the first month. It was apparent who I needed to call and when, as well as, who I needed to secure contracts with for different services that weren’t included in Tom Bird’s publishing package. I could now breathe in—as well as out!
• Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water, my ignorance bit me in the wallet. Being a new author, I hadn’t known all the right questions to ask and I didn’t know the difference between the terms, “copy editing” and “line editing.” The Publish Now Program contract included copy editing only.
• I was assigned a copy editor who I thought would be the answer to my prayers. After several months of working with him, going back and forth with very little progress and lots of frustration, he informed me that what my book desperately needed was called “line editing” and it was going to cost me extra—A LOT extra.
• The answer to my prayers was turning into a dispirited ordeal. The editor became less and less responsive and I realized he was not going to be able to finish the project. My expectations were thwarted. I felt so defeated I just gave up and stopped. Stick a fork in me—I’m done.
• Every day I looked at my vision board—sitting there on my desk—reminding me of my sincere desire to make a difference in the lives of people by sharing the book I titled, What Would Love Do Right Now?
• Knowing that the universal law of attraction is always working, I decided to focus on what I had declared, believe that it would happen, and expect opportunities to appear.
• Soon after, God nudged me once more and I thought, “Let me try again.” I contacted a colleague, who was also a writer, and she offered to edit my book with me. We spent four solid days together, during which time I had the feeling that she was taking “ME” out of my own book. She said things like, “This isn’t true,” “You can’t say that,” “I don’t agree with your philosophy,” “You need to update your approach,” and then she added her own ideas. By now, I was so insecure about my ability as an author, I just broke down into tears and went home. Needless to say, I didn’t use her version as my final manuscript. I forged ahead, undaunted, aligned with my original intention and vision. Nothing could, or would, stop me now!
• Fortunately, yet unbeknownst to me, two of my dearest friends while having lunch, were discussing the editing dilemma I was having with my book—frankly, both of them were sick and tired of listening to all the problems I was having with editors—so they stepped up to the plate and offered to assist with getting my book published.
• Betsy, who is a creative writer and award-winning graphic designer, polished my content and designed my book cover, as well as my publishing website. Paula, who is an excellent editor, did everything from style editing to grammar, punctuation, and proofreading. Both are extraordinary wordsmiths.
• With my dream team on board, I established a new production schedule and we rolled up our sleeves and started right away. The three of us worked together diligently, burning the midnight oil, and turned my original rough draft into a fabulous manuscript ready to publish. We had a blast. It was magical!
• We managed to format both the print and eBook versions on time. My print version went up first and got to #12 on Amazon, just through word of mouth by my family, friends, colleagues, and clients. I set about to find out what else I needed to do to get my book to #1.
• Enter Denise Cassino. She works with authors and guarantees that their books achieve an Amazon #1 best-selling status. Sure enough, less than 24 hours after the eBook was available, it went to #1 and I became a best-selling author!!!
• This credential gave me avenues to manifest my desire to make a difference in the lives of other people. I now have regular opportunities to speak to spiritual development groups, hold book-signings, and deliver workshops. I also facilitated a 10-week group forum, discussing and applying the principles from each chapter of my book. It made a significant difference in the lives of the participants, exactly what I wanted!
Does the Magical Healing Process really make a difference? Yes, and to live a magical life, there’s no hope in avoidance. Going into the unknown parts of yourself from your past may not be easy, however, it is necessary.
There are only two predominant things going on in your life. You either have something you don’t want (shame, blame, guilt, anger, envy, frustration, resentment, or regret). Or, you want something you don’t have.
Is transformational support available? For those who want to have an extraordinary, remarkable, exceptional, outstanding, incredible, phenomenal, unbelievable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, fantastic, magnificent, wonderful, sensational, miraculous, fabulous, stupendous, out of this world, terrific, awesome, and wondrous life, feel free to choose a certified practitioner on the Repatterning Practitioners Association website who can support you in identifying and releasing negative beliefs, thoughts, feelings, behaviors, habits, and detrimental patterns that prevent you from living a magical life.
Victoria Benoit, M.C.
Mind/Body Repatterning Practitioner
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author of What Would Love Do Right Now? A Guide to Living an Extraordinary Life, and Three Magical Words for a Magical Life.
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” ~ Napoleon Hill